Jaipur, also known as the Pink City, is one of the most popular tourist destinations of India. It attracts not only a large number of tourists from other parts of the country, but also those from across the globe.
Since it is such a big hub for tourists, the ministry of tourism has made proper arrangements to ensure that the tourists and travellers have a comfortable stay in the city. There are several options for a good hotel in Jaipur that provide quality services and an enriching stay.
If you are someone who has not visited Jaipur till now, then here are 6 reasons why you should plan a trip to this mesmerizing city:
- Beautiful Landscape- The landscape of Jaipur just like other cities of Rajasthan is very beautiful and amazing. There are vast stretches of deserts and you can enjoy this picturesque landscape through a camel ride during sunset. This is sure to be one of the most memorable parts of your trip.
- Delectable Cuisine- The city of Jaipur is the perfect example of a Marwari culture. You will be able to enjoy the authentic flavours and dishes of Rajasthan like gujjia, bajre ki roti, gate ki chutney and dal bati churma. All these dishes are unmatched to any other dishes. Choki Dhani Jaipur is certainly the best place to try Rajasthani cuisine.
- Vibrant Culture- The culture of Rajasthan is very vibrant and full of colours. The puppet shows of Rajasthan are very famous. Their attires, folk songs and dance are very appealing and you can certainly not miss the bandhej fabric work, which is popular across the globe. If you are planning a trip to Jaipur, then you must surely experience their entire culture wholeheartedly and visit their handlooms to see their skilled work.
- Enthusiastic Marketplaces- Johari Bazaar in Jaipur is very famous for precious gems, stones, baubles and beads. You can find several unique items in the market, which you can buy for yourself or for gifting your friends and family. The marketplace of Jaipur is undoubtedly a paradise for shopaholics.
- Historical Places- Jaipur is also one of the most important cities as far as our past and heritage is concerned. It is the home to innumerable fortresses, forts and palaces. These forts are keeping our heritage and glorious past alive and some of these fortresses have now become venues for high profile destination weddings. Amber Fort is one of the most visited places in our country. These sites will take you through a mesmerising journey of our rich past and will help you learn about the extravagant lifestyle that the kings and queens used to enjoy during those times.
- Architecture- Jaipur also houses some of the finest architecture in our country. Hawa Mahal is one such example. The skill and expertise of the artisans of that era is still being applauded and appreciated by people from round the world.
So, hurry up, plan your travel and pack your bags to head out to Jaipur for the best vacation.