In current day and age, global business is a priority for many companies. It is quite easy for companies to simply set up a website and sell their products and services globally. And that is where ‘Virtual Office’ takes the floor! As businesses rapidly expand to overseas markets with headcounts spreading across different locations, organizations make use of virtual office solutions to remove the restrictions of a physical office establishment. According to a research, 67% of small and large scale entrepreneurs have found virtual offices to be more productive and work efficient than physical offices.
Why Virtual Office?
- Virtual offices have various advantages for both businesses and individuals. It is ideal for those who have a start-up business, home-based businesses, entrepreneurs who travel frequently or operate an off-site office and definitely for online businesses.
- Key features of a virtual office include premium business address, dedicated business phone number, professional receptionist, administrative and secretarial services, mail handling, business lounge access, hot desking, lifestyle facilities, Meeting room access as well as no setup fees!
Such offices with virtual numbers are MUST for freelancers and consultants.
Today, virtual offices in Asia are not an unfamiliar concept and for handling the business overseas as well, a virtual business phone number is a necessity. The world’s economies are increasingly integrated. It’s almost rare to find a business that never has to make international calls for any reason. Businesses expand to new markets, work with partners abroad and even have offices across the globe in many countries. In all these situations, virtual numbers can help.
What is a Virtual Number?
- A virtual number is a phone number which is not directly associated with a telephone line or device but they can be used with any device. A device can be a telephone landline, a mobile Smartphone, or a mobile or desktop software application.
- In this way, an organization can have many phone numbers associated with a single phone line. This will allow you to implement new features and services without having to buy new telephone systems and handsets.
- For example, if your business is based in Asia, but often serves customers in the United States of America, your business can issue a US Virtual Phone Number to clients, with a local area code, to abstain from any long distance charges.
Basically, virtual numbers help to create a simple and professional experience for clients. Getting a virtual number for your business can be considered as the best office phone system.
You can set up your virtual office in Asia and have an Australian Virtual Phone Number!
If you’re thinking of expanding your business in Australia or make an impression of Australia based company, this is the best solution for you!
Australia has a strong economy and a stable political environment so expanding there can be a wise decision and all you need is assistance in communication!
- Provides a local identity
It has been researched that most existing and potential customers prefer dealing with a local service provider. Using virtual number allows your business to establish a local presence, even though you may not be physically present. Use of Australia Virtual Phone Number gives you the ability to provide a personalized feel to customer contact.
Callers also appreciate calling a local number instead of a more expensive long-distance one. If the implementation includes caller-id, you can easily see who is calling from where and tailor responses appropriately.
- Build your image!
Building and maintaining image of your company is crucially important regardless of scale and type of your business. Customers make quick first impressions based on your company is represented.
An Australian virtual phone number will significantly enhance your business profile. Having separate virtual numbers for different departments or functions, even though they end up at the same place will make the organization seem larger than it actually is and thereby give a boost to the organization’s image.
- Cost efficient
In Australia, at an average of .05 cents per call comparing prices to traditional landlines, a virtual office phone system can reduce costs by some 300% which makes it ideal for local, mobile and international calls, making it more cost-effectual to maintain a reliable business phone system.
- Never miss your business call!
A virtual phone number uses the IP telephony and call forwarding services, meaning wherever you are, you can still receive your calls, even if you’re using a different phone. International phone numbers are designed to forward calls to your phone number. You can set it up to look for you on the other lines and devices if you do not pick up on the first. Even have them all ringing at the same time if you want to be sure not to miss any important call. So after you get a Virtual Office Phone System it is ensured that you’re never missing a business call ever again!
Get Australian virtual number for your office today!